Friday, April 29, 2016

The Life Investigation In Katoogo

Katoogo briefly, it is a slum village or a village found in Katoogo. Me as a mapper I have ever gone there with my collides fellow mappers. In the fact what I saw there, it is not the situation I would love my fellow to be in.
On my arriving inside the village, People were suffering a problem of waterlogged where water entered would enter people's houses and imagine water create a hole on house and people do not have money to rebuild it. That situation in fact it did not please me but it just showed me the way to work hard and not to loose hope. Indeed I do not know whether these people were considered to be living there but we mappers and  I Abraham Lincoln Waswa. I have not sited but I am creating a map with my fellow collides, to help those people to show the administrators that those people are also there.
That there are lives going on in a place we all call a slum....
Katoogo will be uplifted by the help of our map.
It is going to solve people's problems. The water logging and poor health conditions and facilities like of hospitals all of their problems will be solved by the help of an Open Street Map.
Open Street Map is a free editable map made by we the people like you to solved the problems of the people a round the world. osm.org  you can visit this link and see the great work we have done.
Big-up to Namiya destiny, lugolobi, angella and others who we are in this thing together, thank you for the great job.
More info visit abrahamlincoln.waswa@gmail.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment